Each week ULC distributes an e-newsletter to members that includes current news and information about ULC programs, high-level news about individual member libraries and information about cutting-edge research and field initiatives that are relevant to 21st century library practice.
This Week's Read
- ULC Annual Forum - Register Today!
- Learning Labs Ignited!
- Edge Helps Libraries Meet Needs of the "Modern Patron"
- On the E-Books Front
- New Video on ULC Website
- Apply for the Digital Media + Learning Competition 5
- ULC Member Shout-Outs!
- Enoch Pratt Free Library's Ellen Riordan elected ALSC President
- Skip Prichard named next President & CEO of OCLC
- New Member Welcomes
- Lexington Public Library
- Engberg Anderson
- H3 Hardy Collaboration Architecture LLC
Members, please email your news to ULC's Sheila Murphy, 312.676.0959.