ULC members enjoy a dynamic online communication environment that enables library staff to share problems, concerns, insights and innovations with their peers, strengthening individual knowledge and skills as well as institutional effectiveness.
These focused discussion groups are a hallmark of ULC’s commitment to facilitating the exchange of ideas and programs of libraries across North America. Members with cross-function responsibilities are welcome to join multiple discussion groups.
ULC e-Discussion Groups
- Central Heads, Branch Managers & Dept. Heads >>
- Collection Managers >>
- Deputy Directors >>
- Development Directors >>
- Digital Services & IT Network >>
- Directors >> (Library Directors only)
- Facilities Network >>
- Finance & Budget Network >>
- Human Resources & Staff Development Network >>
- Public Relations & Marketing Network >>
- Reference Services Network >>
- Library Trustees Network >> (Library Trustees only)
- Youth Services Network >>