ULC members enjoy a dynamic online communication environment that enables library staff to share problems, concerns, insights and innovations with their peers, strengthening individual knowledge and skills as well as institutional effectiveness.
These focused discussion groups are a hallmark of ULC’s commitment to facilitating the exchange of ideas and programs of libraries across North America. Members with cross-function responsibilities are welcome to join multiple discussion groups.
ULC e-Discussion Groups
- Central Heads, Branch Managers, and Department Heads
- Collection Managers
- Communications and Marketing Network
- Deputy Directors
- Development Directors
- Directors (Library Directors only)
- Education Leaders
- Facilities Network
- Finance and Budget Network
- Human Resources and Staff Development Network
- Reference Services Network
- Tech Leaders
- Library Trustees Network (Library Trustees only)