ULC Announces Complete 2013 Webinar Schedule
ULC’s 60-minute monthly webinars are designed to expand knowledge and professional development opportunities for staff of high-performing libraries throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Each program focuses on a critical issue that is driving the evolution of public libraries through a well-calibrated mix of strategic perspective and practical information, tools and resources. Presenters include leaders from ULC’s network of award-winning libraries and outside experts from related fields.
Join us in 2013 and learn new ways to:
- Maximize people’s experience of the library;
- Communicate your value to win community support;
- Foster connected, participatory learning in the 21st Century library;
- Make the most of strategic partnerships;
- Take advantage of ever-changing technology in the knowledge economy.
- Increase individual and group learning as well as cross-functional team building;
- Expand staff development through unlimited use of post-program podcasts; and
- Connect with a community of high-performing leaders throughout North America