Congratulations to ULC's 2015 Top Innovators and Honorable Mentions! We are thrilled to celebrate your work on our website, in our annual Top Innovators publication and with the press.
ULC's annual Innovations Initiative is a powerful showcase to share and inspire new ways of thinking and working that high-performing libraries implement to benefit people and communities. It lends library directors the opportunity to showcase innovation with their staff, community leaders, media and inspire innovation across ULC libraries. These gathered innovations can be used by the library in many ways both to leverage resources and to tell the library’s story more effectively. ULC’s Innovations Resource Center houses over 1,000 stories of creativity, working smarter, harnessing the power of technology as well as innovative partnerships, programs and services.
Take time to review, tweak, implement and share member Innovations gathered here in ULC's Innovations Resource Center:
- Civic and Community Engagement
- Customer Experience
- Economic and Workforce Development
- Health, Wellness and Public Safety
- Leading Learning
- Organizational Change and Strategic Management
- Positioning the Library
And, don't forget to check out past Top Innovators and member Innovations gathered here for your use:
- 2014 Member Innovations >>
- 2013 Member Innovations >>
- 2012 Member Innovations >>
- 2011 Member Innovations >>
- 2010 Member Innovations >>